Foundry overhead crane for steel plant | Foundry Crane
28 Mar, 2017
The foundry crane is a double girder overhead crane used in foundry application with high safety features to ensure material handling safety. Dongqi foundry crane is CE certified and with 1 year guarantee. Besides, foundry crane, Dongqi is able to provide types of processed industrial cranes for your material handling. contact us to get more information.
Overhead foundry crane
Foundry crane of Dongqi Hoist and Crane
Dongqi as a professional hoist and crane manufacturer, we can offers you custom foundry crane. The main parameters of foundry crane offered are as following:
Main parameters of foundry crane
- Foundry Crane Lifting Capacity : 20 ton ~ 600 ton
- Foundry Crane Span: 10.5m to 37.5m
- Foundry Crane Lift height: 3m to 40 m
- Foundry Crane Working duty: A7(M7).
- CE, TUV, GOST certificate, Top quality
Common configuration of Foundry Crane
- Control methods: Pendant control or remote control, Or Driver's cabin control.
- Drive units: motor+gear box+brake
- Safety device: overload limit, travel limit, over speed limted, etc.
- Shrouded DSL system for trolley power feeding
- Electric control box: standard is Schneider-electric
- Heat protection: shielded from the flames and are designed to operate in high ambient heat.
Features of Foundry Crane
- Foundry Crane is designed to be operated efficiently, uninterruptedly and safely in continuous use, which conforms to the requirements of international standards.
- Because of a higher risk level, special safety features are designed for the Foundry Crane that transport molten metal.
- The main hoisting mechanism includes four independent rope reevings, double service brakes on primary shafts, and backup brake acting on the rope drum. Rope equalizer beams are provided with a dampening unit to slow down equalizer beam tilting in case of wire rope failure.
- An upper emergency stop limit switch is also used in the main hoist. In addition to this overload protection, the ‘emergency stop’ system bypassed from PLC, derailment supports, main hoist over speed supervision, and end limit switches are automatically standard features of the equipment.
- All Foundry Cranes and certain critical functions have built-in operational redundancy to continue at least limited crane operation and help to avoid dangerous situations.
- Advanced automation function options enable improving safety but also lead to better productivity. Such options are load sway control, Autopilot End positioning, the Autopilot protected areas system, and the PLC controlled hooking function.
- All parts of the Foundry Cranes and electrical equipment are designed so that they are easily accessible from permanent service platforms for adjustment, lubrication, inspection, maintenance and repair. Emphasis is placed upon quick replacement of faulty or worn parts as opposed to repair.
- Improved Foundry Cranes reliability and availability can be reached with extensive real-time measurement and diagnostics data. The most sophisticated version of the diagnostic tool (optional) provides clear reports for analyzing the use and productivity of the crane
Foundry Crane of Features & advantages:
- Reasonable structure, Top safety
- Favorable performance, accurate and smooth lifting.
- Safe and reliable traveling, precise control and positioning.
- Low noise, easy operation,
- Convenient maintenance, high exchange ability for parts and components
- Main girder: box-shaped girder
Steel plant crane, still mill cranes
- Billet Cranes
- Charging Cranes
- Coil, Bar and Plate Handling Cranes
- Ladle Cranes, Foundry Crane
- Scrap Cranes
- Slab Cranes
- Tundish Cranes
Overhead crane for foundry application. 20 ton to 600 ton foundry crane with double girder design improves your efficiency and safety. As foundry crane manufacturer and supplier, Dongqi is able to provide custom foundry crane and processed cranes for your steel plant. Contact us to get more information on foundry crane now.
- Single Girder Overhead Crane with FEM crane standard
- European Double Girder Overhead Crane
- European Double Girder Overhead Crane