Mast type jib crane for sale
02 Nov, 2016
Mast type jib crane for sale good price. Made to order mast type jib crane is available from Dongqi Hoist and Crane with affordable price. Full cantilever jib crane and drop cantilever jib crane are at your selection. Get your ideal jib crane now.
Mast type jib crane
Mast Type Jib Crane is floor supported, top stabilized, and capable of 360° rotation via a top and bottom bearing assembly. Mast Type Jib Cranes can be classified into two types, the"Full Cantilever" which provides the maximum amount of lift where full use of available headroom is desired, and the "Drop Cantilever" where the jib boom can be placed at a specific height to clear overhead obstructions. Bestdes mast type jib crane, Dongqi Hoist and Crane is able to provide you other various types of jib cranes. contact us to get your custom jib crane.
Applications of mast type jib crane
- The mast type jib crane can be used to handling loads up to 5 tons.
- Full cantilever provides for maximum amount of lift where full use of available headroom is desired.
- Drop cantilever jib booms can be placed at a specific height to clear overhead obstructions.
Features of mast type jib crane
- Utilizes a wide-flange beam or I-beam for the boom and a wide-flange beam for the column.
- The top assembly has self-aligning spherical bearings.
- The bottom assembly has bronze bearings and bronze thrust washers.
- Both bearing assemblies are provided with grease fittings for ready lubrication and to aid rotation.
Advantages of mast type jib crane
- Simple, efficient design that usually requires no special foundation makes the Mast type jib crane the most cost effective of the 360° rotation jib styles.
- Exerts the least amount of force of any jib on its supporting structure.
- Utilizes a self-aligning radial bushing at the top which cannot be displaced, and an identical self-aligning radial bushing at the bottom which, used in combination with an oil-impregnated bronze thrust washer, provides ease of movement.
- Pre-Engineered for use with powered hoists. A factor of 15% of the jib crane capacity is allowed for the hoist and trolley weight with an additional 25% of the capacity allowed for impact, thus giving maximum capacity use of the jib.
- Allows full utilization of the working area with 360° rotation.
- Mast/beam connections eliminate the need for tie rods or knee braces found on competitive designs, thus permitting maximum trolley travel.
- Tagline electrification.
- Mast Type Jib Crane top with bottom entry bottom entry collector.
- Anchor bolt templates, both paper and plywood available.
- Multi-position lock devices.
- Single-position lock devices.
- Festoon (or electric power lines)
- Motorized rotation
- Special control enclosures (to match your environment)
- Specialty paint finishes or hot dip galvanizing
How to buy mast type jib crane
How to buy a mast type jib crane? Basically, there are three key requirements must be met before deciding to buy a Mast Type Jib Crane:
- 1. An adequate structural support to stabilize the crane at the top of the mast must exist. If the jib is installed underneath an overhead crane runway or building truss, then the deflection of the supporting member may not exceed 1/2 inch.
- 2. Clearance overhead for the pivot assembly must exist.
- 3. Clearance overhead for the boom to rotate must exist.
Mast type jib crane for sale good price. Made to order mast type jib crane is available from Dongqi Hoist and Crane with affordable price. Full cantilever jib crane and drop cantilever jib crane are at your selection. Contact us to get your ideal jib crane now.
- BB Wall-travelling Jib Crane
- BZ Pillar Jib Crane
- BX Wall Mounted Jib Crane